Monday 25 March 2013










TAKE A LITTLE FASHPIRATION FROM.... Miroslava Duma. So you're thinking who is she? I did too when I first saw pics of her (clothes). She's the ex Editor of Harpers Bazaar Russia. A mum. And now a freelance writer & stylist for the best (Vogue, Harpers, Louis Vuitton, to name a few). Anyway I just love her style. Now being married to a Russian billionaire helps her wardrobe, but for those who know me I stick by my motto of 'money DOES NOT buy style' (and boy do I have examples to back this). Anyway take in these pics, I just hope it inspires you, even just a little. Us Melbourne girls really need to stop wearing gym gear all day & get a little less casual (me included). Our European counterparts really know what fashion is all about, and it wouldnt hurt us to maybe follow suit occasionally?!?! 

1 comment:

  1. Loved everything about her look.Her hair,her style.She looks cute and stylish.Very feminine, simply beautiful.I definitely want her hair cut too.

    ReplyDelete