Thursday 11 April 2013

EAT OUT THIS WEEKEND.... I don't really need much convincing when it comes to eating out. Just ask and I'm there. As much as I love to cook, I love someone else doing it for me. Street food, casual, gastropub, fine dining....'whatever'. From the famous South Melbourne Market dim sims to Nobu's Black Miso Cod, bring it on. 

Ok, so here are some ideas for this weekend....
KAMEL, 19 Victoria ave, Albert Park. Modern, relaxed middle eastern cuisine.    
 

Next on my radar is Ocha. This is a must, SO beautiful. Modern Japanese cuisine. 9 Church st, Hawthorn. Perfect 'date night' venue. 




Saturday lunch, Sunday brekky or absolutely anytime. Little Creatures is the place. Meet friends, take the kids or go alone (I do, read the paper & visit the Fabric Store next door & Kleins Perfumery down the st). 222 Brunswick st, Fitzroy. 





Now just one more for this weekend. Isthmus of Kra. A very oldy but a goody. Fabulous Thai cuisine. You MUST order the Monsoon Oysters (OMG) & the Blue Chicken Balls. Good service, great menu, full all the time, but chilled out & not too uppity. 50 Park st, South Melbourne. 






     




No comments:

Post a Comment