Monday 20 May 2013

EAT AT ATTICA AND VISIT THE WORLD's No.21 FINEST RESTAURANT.... Attica is in Ripponlea, Melbourne. It is a business relationship based on the love of food. Chef Ben Shewry is a master of unique and exquisite food creation. Its artistic. Scientific. Innovative. And most of all original. Dinner is a 5 or 8 course degustation. Matched with wines if you like. So I called and asked for the first possible reservation and I was very politely told it was September 5th and I was most welcome to get on the wait list. Imagine if I was after a weekend visit. But I want to go. Need to go. MUST go....and so should you. And I LOVE that its in the burbs. This is an experience. Something special. Book ahead for your birthday, anniversary or just because. First in best dressed. 
Bookings: meet@attica.com.au
Address: 74 Glen Eira rd, Ripponlea. 





1 comment:

  1. It's amazing Jetona. SO worth the wait. And such an interesting story behind the concept and food.

    ReplyDelete