Saturday 9 March 2013












CHECK OUT.... Free by Cotton On. It's the new tween/teen range....finally! If your anything like me, my daughter who is 10yr old doesn't have many options. There's pretty stuff (nope), there's sports gear (nope, not all the time please), there's too grown up sexy (noooope, never) and there's surf chick (which works on the summer holidays while we live at the beach, but not liking it for city life sorry). So when I received an email announcing Cotton On has launched Free for tweens I was 'like totally happy...LOL' & thought how 'Epic' (sorry, I couldn't help myself). Anyway, while slowly melting in this heat I'm doing a little shopping for my rugrat. Its a fun, cool range. Its 'totes amaze'. Check it out. www.shop.cottonon.com/free-by-cotton.com

No comments:

Post a Comment