Monday 15 April 2013

GET KNITTING.... I learnt to knit when I was heavily pregnant with my second child. Iv always been creative & love a hobby, craft, homemade project. Iv always been a little 'Martha' (Stewart). I even find it a little therapeutic. My hubby thinks iv fast forwarded to being a Nanna. Do a class, heaps of great ones around. Affordable, fun & social. Yarn & Co (Fitzroy), AK Gallery (Malvern), Wool Baa (Albert Park) & Sunspun (Cantebury) to name just a few. Learn the basics from a pro & explore the art. All these venues also stock the most beautiful yarns. Wool. Cashmere. Bamboo. Silk. Set yourself a challenge....a winter throw for the couch, a scarf for your BFF or even a pair of booties for the new arrival in the family. You'll love it, I promise! Happy knitting x






No comments:

Post a Comment