Thursday 30 May 2013

SNUGGLE UP & READ THIS.... You'll love it. And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini.  Author of the Kite Runner & my very favourite 'A Thousand Splendid Suns'. Crossing generations and continents, moving from Kabul to Paris, then onto the Greek Islands. Khaled Housseini writes about the bonds that define us and shape our lives, the ways that we help our loved ones in need, how the choices we make resonate through history, and how we are often surprised by the people closest to us. I have read a few of Khaled's novels & he is a wonderful writer, engrossing, deep & compassionate. Happy reading x




1 comment:

  1. Wow I'm so glad you posted this.I read on the Albanian newspaper about this book and I didn't know if it was published here in Australia.I cant wait to read it.Sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete